Timperley Sports Club Development offers support to encourage participation in a diverse and inclusive range of physical and recreational activities for its members and the community.
We welcome a variety of user groups to explore the opportunities in providing participants with the experiences they are looking for.
• Provide a safe environment to all participants and the community that use the club
• Develop the skills of its members and volunteer base
• Promote sustainable development
• Provide value for money
• Work in partnership
• Provide inclusive sporting opportunities from grass roots to excellence with dedicated programmes for all sections, abilities and age groups.
• Operate in line with NGB's and external agencies operating standards.
• Upskill coaches and volunteers with practical solutions and alternative approaches that enhance delivery of the sections programmes through bespoke workshops.
• Operate with a multisport and recreational activity approach
• Excellent links with NGBs, leagues, county and external agencies organising sport
• Develop the visibility of Timperley Sports Club within the community.
• Increase the Community user groups of Timperley Sports Clubs from a wide range of physical and recreational activities.
Who we engage with and how
• Primary Schools – Taster sessions, curriculum and non-curriculum sports coaching, sports festivals, competitions and leagues
• Colleges and Secondary Schools – Taster sessions, Sports clubs, Young Leaders development
• Universities – BUCS matches, team coaching.
• Community groups and corporate organisations – Affordable hiring facilities for user groups in a variety of activities and recreational interests, meetings, events and occasions
• National Governing bodies of sports – Events, festivals, camps, initiatives and projects.
• Timperley Sports Club members – Supporting playing section initiatives, develop and upskill players, coaches and officials.
If you would like any more information on Sports Development at Timperley Sports Club, please email our Sports Development Officer Caroline Small