We are incredibly excited here at TSC to be welcoming back for consecutive years the brilliant Faulty Towers Dining Experience. Taking place on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October, this was the event of the social calendar last year and this promises to be no different. Tickets will go very quickly for this so early booking is essential as numbers are limited. To book your tickets please use the link provided.
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- this globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in venues from Sydney Opera House to London’s West End, and on tour around Norway, Ireland and the Caribbean. It returns to Timperley Sports Club in October, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Fully immersive, highly interactive and acclaimed internationally, this is the 5-star show where Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal alongside a good, strong dollop of mayhem. And it’s 70% improvised, so it’s never the same twice! Great for comedy and theatre fans as well as anyone who fancies an unforgettable meal with a lot of laughs, this show is a truly unique comedy where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Hilarious!’ What’s on London
- ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage, Birmingham REP
Born in Australia in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, performed in around 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Timperley features Suzanna Hughes (Sybil), Paul O’Neill (Basil) and James Heatlie (Manuel).
- ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Timperley Sports Club,Stockport Rd, Altrincham, WA15 7LU
Date: Fri 12 - Sat 13 October 2018
Times: Doors open 7:00pm; performance starts 7:30pm.
Tickets – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour show:
- £ 42.00 – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings & enquiries: 0161 980 4397
Updated 13:52 - 16 Aug 2018 by Sam Brooks
To book online please follow this link - https://www.ticketsource.us/timperley-sports-club