Joining Timperley Sports Club has never been easier!
- When you join, every member has a profile that they need to submit, which they can manage and update themselves.
- This is the main way of communicating to club members seperate from your individual sections which will be via the website or email. This is why confirming your email and allowing access for club communication is vital to make the most out of your membership.
- We recommend all members to download the Pitchero App, allowing you to keep in touch with any updates from the club whilst staying informed on any club progress.
- Social members can either pay their subs directly via the website, allowing for punctual yearly payments to ensure your members card stays active at all times, or over the bar. The payment system used is GoCardless, which will allow for direct debits to be set up so you can relax come membership renewal time. Membership Fees can also be paid over the bar. Playing members can pay over the bar or via the arrangements their section has in place.
- All members aged 18+ (subject to subscription fees being up to date) are eligible for a membership card, allowing the ability to load money onto for use in purchases over the bar. Any payment of over £10+ will receive a 10% members uplift - for example loading £10 onto your card will result in a card balance of £11 post uplift.
PLEASE NOTE: Online membership application through this site is ONLY for Social Membership; for section memberships please see the individual section site for details.
For any issues regarding access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly to have your issue dealt with as quickly as possible.