Club Social membership is administered directly through our website, allowing members both new and old to keep track of their payments and membership status. This enables not only the club to be effective in its administration efforts, but also reduces any grey areas surrounding the payment of subs in general. Information for playing membership subscriptions is available via the sports sections or the bar. Current membership subscription rates for all categories of members are available on the Club Noticeboard in the foyer.
To join Timperley Sports Club as a social member you need to:
- Register with the club website (please make sure that you confirm your email address)
- Select Club (Social) member
- Fill in your registration details to request to join the club and add your photo (if desired)
- Go to the payments section to pay your membership online
All members of Timperley Sports Club must pay an annual subscription to join the club.
- All Social members have the option of either 'voting' or 'non-voting' status - They are priced at £24 and £48 for the year respectively.
- Alternatively you might like to consider converting your annual membership into 'life voting social membership', which is available for both individual members and also couples (£370 for individual membership, £545 for joint life membership)
Things to note:
- All subs are due on the 1st May every year, falling inline with the start of the new club administrative year.
- Under the clubs rules, all recurring payments must be made by the 1st July, otherwise membership cards will be deactivated until the matter is resolved.
- Once subs have been paid and membership details finalised, the club will aim to provide new members with a membership card within 10 days of payment.