Timperley FC is one of the largest Junior Football clubs in the area, comprising of over 250 boys and girls enjoying their football, making new friends and widening their social circles.
Timperley FC's story began in 1992 under the original name of the Brooklands Dragons, and following its introduction as a fully fledged section of Timperley Sports Club in 2016 it is a club very much on the up. Winning both the Cheshire FA Charter Standard Club of the Year, as well as the North West Regional prize for the same award, Timperley FC has quickly asserted itself as one of the nations leading Junior Football centres.
Club Facilities and Activities
- Access to full sized football pitches on both grass and astroturf
- Weekly training as well as full fixtures of games for all age groups and abilities
- FA acclaimed coaching and mentoring
- State of the art drainage and grounds facilities to ensure the maximum opportunity for games to be played
- Full access to the clubhouse, including tea's and coffee's on sale for those cold matchday mornings!
For more information on Timperley FC, please visit their website