Timperley Sports Club supports and encourages participation in a diverse and inclusive range of physical and recreational activities for its members and the community.
We welcome a variety of user groups to explore the opportunities in providing participants with the experiences they are looking for.
• Provide a safe environment to all participants and the community that use the club
• Develop the skills of its members and volunteer base
• Promote sustainable development
• Provide value for money
• Work in partnership
• Provide inclusive sporting opportunities from grass roots to excellence with dedicated programmes for all sections, abilities and age groups.
• Operate in line with NGB's and external agencies operating standards.
• Upskill coaches and volunteers with practical solutions and alternative approaches that enhance delivery of the sections programmes through bespoke workshops.
• Operate with a multisport and recreational activity approach
• Excellent links with NGBs, leagues, county and external agencies organising sport
• Develop the visibility of Timperley Sports Club within the community.
• Increase the Community user groups of Timperley Sports Clubs from a wide range of physical and recreational activities.
Who we engage with and how
• Primary Schools – Taster sessions, curriculum and non-curriculum sports coaching, sports festivals, competitions and leagues
• Colleges and Secondary Schools – Taster sessions, Sports clubs, Young Leaders development
• Universities – BUCS matches, team coaching.
• Community groups and corporate organisations – Affordable hiring facilities for user groups in a variety of activities and recreational interests, meetings, events and occasions
• National Governing bodies of sports – Events, festivals, camps, initiatives and projects.
• Timperley Sports Club members – Supporting playing section initiatives, develop and upskill players, coaches and officials.
If you would like any more information on Sports Development at Timperley Sports Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org