The 300 Club is an easy way to support Timperley Sports Club
This months Draw will be held on Saturday 18th November 2023 at 6.30pm (tbc) in the clubhouse - enter on the night, via paypal or as a regular member (see below how to sign up) Save the date for the bumper Festive 300 Club Draw on Saturday 16th December 2023 at the Club's Festive Social.
This month the Snowball prize is now £125 and an On the Night so two more good reasons to be in the bar at 18:30 and be in the draw ! The Hockey Men's 1's are also playing their final home national league match before Christmas at 6pm so pop down and watch some hockey and see if you get lucky !
Last Months Winners
Malcolm Tucker - £100
Kirk Malone - £50
Mark Grinder - £30
Mark Andrews - £20
Jane Ashcroft - £40 on the night
Snowball - not in (Martin McCabe)
The 300 Club is a monthly lottery that, and over the last 20 years, has raised over £60,000 that's been invested in the Club’s facilities and continued development. Not only a simple and easy way to help fund raise entrants also have the chase to win our monthly cash prizes - so a real win win opportunity!
How does it work?
▪ Participants purchase unique a number(s) [£4 per number] in the draw
▪ On the THIRD Saturday of each month there is a lottery-style draw held at the Clubhouse with many chances to win.
▪ If your number is pulled out……you win a cash prize! As well as regular cash prizes (that any entrant can win) we also have additional on the night prizes (you have to be in the clubhouse at the time of the draw to win these !)
▪ The more participants, the larger the prizes, and the more our Sports Club benefits.
For example it we have:
- 300 entrants the Prize Pot will pay out :£200 £100 £50 £30 plus snowball £50 and bonus on the Night prize of £20
- 200 entrants the Prize Pot will pay out £125 £60 £30 £25 plus snowball £25 and bonus on the Night prize of £20
(1) Snowball Prize: one number will be drawn each month. If the winner is not present in the Clubhouse at the time of the draw, then the prize is rolled over into the Snowball prize pot which accumulates each month.
(2) Increasing On-the-Night bonus prize: number(s) will be drawn each month but will roll over if the winner is not present in the Clubhouse at the time of the draw
To join in this months Draw you can enter by:
- Paying over the Bar or to Nick Burnett before 6.30pm on Saturday
- Enter via PayPal before 5.30pm. - Go to https://www.paypal.com/uk/home and send money to email@example.com
Add in the comments box / notes
18 Nov 2023 300 Club Entry and your NAME and no of entries required (multiples of £4)
How to join as a regular supporter
To join as a monthly particontact our promoter, Nick Burnett, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or via 07703 784911.
1. Let Nick know how many numbers you would like to purchase (£4 each).
2. Nick will then email you with a unique “300 Club” personal reference code
so we can identify your payments.
3. Using online banking, please set up a Standing Order (SO) monthly
payment for the appropriate amount using the following details:
Timperley Sports Club – 200 Club
Account no: 5 2 0 0 5 4 7 7
Sort Code: 08 – 90 – 00
Important: include your personal reference code
4. Email Nick to confirm the date when your SO is set up so he can track
Q: Can I purchase more than one number?
A: You may buy as many numbers as you would like (multiples of £4).
Q: Can non-members / supporters of TSC join the 300 Club?
A: Yes! Anyone over 18 is welcome to purchase 300 Club numbers.
Thank-you for supporting Timperley Sports Club.
1. Only verified, fully paid-for numbers shall be entered into each draw.
2. Each month’s draw is held 1 month in arrears; e.g., standing order payments received in May are
entered into the June draw.
3. The draw shall normally be held in the Clubhouse on the THIRD Saturday of each month.
4. Prizes shall be drawn in high value order. On occasion, this may mean a Snowball rollover prize is
drawn before the other prizes. However, the highest prize drawn will always be revealed last at
the end of the draw.
5. All winners’ names/prizes and any changes to the lottery shall be posted on the Club website and
noticeboard each month and will be periodically circulated by email. Winners should collect their
winnings from behind the bar before the date of the next draw, or contact Nick Burnett.