ADULT MEMBERS Aged 18+
All players / members must sign up to the new TSC Club Management System (this is linked to the Tills and Club Discount Cards) and pay their 2023-24 subscription online (payments are no longer taken over the bar or via pitchero, cash or cheque). If you have personal circumstances that you wish to be considered please contact your Club Captain or the Hockey Chair.
MEMBERS / PLAYERS - AGED Under 18 on 31st August
Important update for all Hockey parents / guardians of players aged Under 18's playing hockey at Timperley in the Academy and Senior teams - how to complete....
- membership application form
- parental / guardian consents for all Under 18's
- payment of annual Timperley Sports Club Sub and Hockey Fees for 2023-24
A separate news item and information will be shared for all Adult members aged 18+
Membership application and payment deadlines for all Under 18's are :
- Payment in Full by 30th September 2023
- or if opting to pay in 4 instalments set up first Direct Debit by 26th September 2023
If you have personal circumstances that may make this difficult please contact Anna Mawby in confidence to discuss. Anna will also confirm arrangements with volunteer coaches about fees due.
Timperley Sports Club (TSC) implemented a new TSC online membership system (CMS) to manage membership and collect in 2021 for Club Membership subscription and hockey fees (for U18 and Academy) section fees. You need to your TSC Subs and Hockey Fees, where applicable, online via the TSC membership system (run by First Sports International) and not via the bar or Pitchero.
Timperley Sports Club (TSC) comprises of four sections Cricket, Football, Hockey and Lacrosse. Non Playing (Social) Membership is also available and parents are encouraged to join. Regardless of your child's chosen sport everyone joins TSC. Membership gives access to all sports although all junior sections have limits on capacity and charge additional fees to cover, for example, coaching and other costs.
Please read the following important guidance on how to sign up for the new season. For information on TSC Membership CLICK HERE.
Here's how to sign up for your child's 2023 - 23 membership of TSC and THC
If you already have an account set up on the TSC Membership system just log on and go to 'buy membership' (as the adult purchasing - and you can select membership payments for linked family members)
NEW MEMBERS / PARENTS of all Under 18 members must follow the process in the attached 'How to Guide' and set up an account in their name on the CMS before adding their child(ren). .
The TSC system collects the TSC Sub and Under 18 Hockey Fees together and splits payment between TSC and THC and will significantly reduce volunteer time tied up with membership admin and subs collection.
TSC Subs and Hockey Fees for 2023/24 season - TBC
Youth Member - Under 7 as at 31.8.23 ( School Years reception to 2)
TSC Sub £NIL* + £TBC Hockey fees TOTAL
Junior Member - aged 7 - 10 as at 31.8.23 ( School Years 3 to 6 )
TSC Sub £90* + £TBC Hockey fees TOTAL
Junior Member - aged 11 - 15 as at 31.8.23 ( School Years 7 to 11)
TSC Sub £90* + £TBC Hockey fees TOTAL +
Youth Member - aged 16 - 17 as at 31.8.21 ( School Years 12 and 13)
TSC Sub £90* + £TBC Hockey fees TOTAL +
*TSC sub is not payable if already paid as part of cricket, lacrosse or football subs for 2023-24. The £90 will be deducted at the payment stage of the process.
TSC Subs go to fund the running of our facilities - including our pitches, clubhouse and all the staffing and support across the site. Hockey Fees go to the hockey section to invest directly in running and developing our hockey programmes, coaching, equipment, insurance etc .
[b]FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE HOW TO GUIDE
Once you've read the guidance and step by step guide (attached a power point presentation with voice over) go to the new TSC Ltd Club Membership System https://timperley.first-sports.com/
The main steps are set out below but please read the guidance before setting up your account - Opening your new membership account.
STEP ONE - set up your account
ALL PARENTS / GUARDIANS must set up an account on the CMS - unless they already have one (Under 18's must not open their own account directly as the system is set up to not allow them to purchase membership - this must be done by a parent / guardian)
• Go to the new TSC Ltd Club Membership System https://timperley.first-sports.com/ - please read the message about which browser you are using as the system may not be compatible with older browsers.
• Click on GET STARTED and follow the online instructions to create your new account
• For security reasons, you will receive a verification email from First Sports International to validate your email address. Check your spam ! Click the link to validate your account. (If you don’t receive a verification email please press resend.)
PLEASE check you that all address fields have prepopulated correctly as this is a common problem where address fields are not correct and this impacts the ability to pay later in the process. make sure house number is in the house number box and that the first line of address does not include house number.
If the system wont let you open your account because your email address is already registered it means you are already in the system - this only applies to adult members. If this happens log in using your the same email address and click on Forgot Password to access your account. You must follow this process as the system will not allow the same email address to be used by two different accounts. Please check and validate your personal details including DOB to activate your account.
STEP TWO – FOR PARENTS OF Under 18s ONLY - Add family members
In order to follow safeguarding and purchase membership all U18 Junior members must now be added to the new CMS via the parent’s or guardian’s account.
• Parents wishing to add Under 18's should click on ADD A FAMILY MEMBER (on screen or in your dashboard / relationships)
STEP THREE - SET Up and BUY your child's 2023-24 Membership.
• Click on BUY Membership selecting Hockey and the relevant age of your child - and CLICK on ADD TO BASKET and PROCEED TO PAY NOW
• Complete all the fields and the application form - make sure you click on the waiver box to apply for membership - including GIFT AID for Under 18's (this goes directly to support developing hockey at the club.
SELECT how you want to pay - One Off Payment or by Four Instalments (set up DD by 26th September) .
• Select 'Checkout' and follow the steps to purchase your membership(s) and set up your payment method - CHECK ADDRESS FIELDS ARE CORRECTLY POPULATED
• Click on 'Pay Now' and you are all done! You can view and download receipt of payment.
FAQ's and Queries - we are building an helpful FAQ area to help with common problems experienced when signing up and buying membership. CLICK HERE FOR TSC CMS FAQ's and HELP
We will be setting up a Lacrosse Membership Page on the TSC Membership area of the TSC website. Timperley Lacrosse - membership
Thanks to all members for their support and we look forward to a more positive 2023-24 season.
Shelagh Everett and Anna Mawby
THC Chair THC Academy Co-ordinator